Wednesday 15 June 2005

Why this blog?

This blog makes it easy for me to share any exciting information I might have, ideas, tips or special offers.
 
It will be about Art Clay, silver and gold clay, and all the exciting things you can use with it - like, glass, porcelain, enamelling, transfers, resins, accent gold for silver, and anything else I can think of.
 
 
Who am I?
I'm Petra Wennberg, a certified Art Clay Senior Instructor. I discovered metal clays a few years ago, when I was making wire and bead jewellery. I thought it sounded like a joke to start with: "A clay that turns into fine silver? Yeah, sure!" - when I realised it was true I got VERY excited.
 
A little over 1.5 years ago I discovered that I was pregnant, and decided that it was time for a life change. I decided to work with Art Clay full time and left my job as an Events Manager for a marketing agency in London. I said good bye to the big city and hello to the quaint little village Corfe Castle, in Dorset. I now split my time between being a mum and selling Art Clay and zillions of tools and equipment to use with the clay. I also run courses in my studio, so you're more than welcome if you want to learn more!
 
So, I hope you'll enjoy my posts, if you have any comments, please add them.
 
Petra
 

No comments:

Post a Comment